Our experience includes precision machining and complex assembly for munitions, flight controls, passive defense, COTS, projectiles, Special Forces devices, countermeasures and Homeland Security. WSI is registered in the Federal Government’s Central Contractor Registration (CCR) database, and certified by the U.S./Canada Joint Certification Program (JCP). See how our expertise translates into business results in this Case Study.
WSI has experience with a variety of materials, from exotic metals to plastics. We’ll work with you to select the best material for your application.
- High-speed FMS System for flexible scheduling and minimal set-up
- Dedicated and flexible CNC machining cells
- Thin walls and deep cavities
- Complex “hog-outs”
- Prototype “hog-outs”
- Cockpit-quality aviation and military finishes
- Surface finish: cosmetics, aesthetics and functionality
- Assembly operations
*Military tank photo used with permission of General Dynamics Armament and Technical Products, Inc. © 2010.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Tell us about your project. We'll contact you in 24 hours or less to discuss it.