Our experience includes aerospace and avionics precision machining and complex assembly for engine components, fuel bodies, structural parts, cockpit parts, landing gear, cargo parts and other flight-worthy parts.
WSI has experience with exotic metals, including 7000 series aluminum, titanium 6AL4V, castings, forgings and extrusions. We’ll work with you to select the best material for your application.
- High-speed FMS System for flexible scheduling and minimal set-up
- Dedicated and flexible CNC machining cells
- Thin walls and deep cavities
- Complex “hog-outs”
- Prototype “hog-outs”
- Cockpit-quality aviation and military finishes
- Surface finish: cosmetics, aesthetics and functionality
- Assembly operations
Ready to get Started?
Tell us about your project and upload your bid specifications. We'll contact you in 24 hours or less to discuss it.Request a quote